Our high profile client in the automotive industry is currently looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to work at their busy site in Whitley, West Midlands
The role is within the Company Customer Services Division.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monthly Reporting for CS income statement for all European Markets.
- Co-ordinate and lead all Forecasting and Business Planning activity for all European Markets plus input into several central areas (Material costs, Castrol Oil, Selling, Distribution).
- Provide analysis and insight on the above working closely with the RFMs, FDs and CS Directors
- Day to day control of spend requests for relevant markets, accurately and timely inputs into SAP Turbo and IPOS
- Business partnering with the Operations and Market key contacts for CS
- Substantial amount of ad-hoc and Project work around new market growth, Senior Management requests, and roll out and implementation of a number of finance driven initiatives
- Liaising with technical experts within the Company to ensure the correct accounting treatment for items such as Transfer Pricing, Warranty and Excess and Nil Demand Provision
- Team player. Able to build and manage relationships with market contacts
- Advanced level of Excel, SAP, EMFAsis, HFM desirable (although training will be provided)
- Driven individual with pro-active approach.
- Flexible and able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks with strict deadlines
Experience Required: Ideally qualified accountant but will consider part qualified if they have the relevant experience
- Highly driven individual with proactive approach, able to work with minimum supervision
- Flexibility to prioritise and handle multiple tasks with strict deadlines
- Results orientated with a determination to make things happen
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail and the ability to review, challenge and embed key processes
- Business Partner to Parts Operations
- Manage relationships with a varied range of UK based and European Customers
- Team player, able to influence others with good interpersonal skills
- Advanced level of Excel, SAP, EMFAsis, HFM desirable (although training will be provided.)
*Please note: Due to the high level of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted
*All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship or restriction
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529075