This role represents an excellent opportunity to join a blue chip, global OEM within Staffordshire with a very strong brand, experiencing continued extensive growth and development, currently going through an exciting time in terms of new products and technology.
As a result of growing global success and increasing demand for their products, they are seeking Mechanical Design Engineers to join their engineering product engineering/development teams on the delivery of a wide range of exciting and challenging machine development programmes.
Recent graduates with some industrial experience will be considered with a relevant degree and who can demonstrate they have the potential to develop, in a challenging and diverse environment
Typical responsibilities include:
• Concepts development and design studies.
• Design detailing, BOM compilation and drawing release.
• Prototype build support.
• Ownership and delivery of projects (Dependant on experience).
• Liaison with internal and external customers on project briefs and activity.
Successful candidates will be:
• Ideally educated to Degree/HND level in mechanical engineering or have equivalent experience.
• Demonstrable design / product development experience.
• A good knowledge of CAD.
• Able to demonstrate enthusiasm and influence change.
Whilst a previous knowledge of plant/off highway or commercial vehicles would be desirable, consideration will be given to all candidates with relevant experience from other engineering related manufacturing sectors.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533537