Marketing Communications Specialist
A professional organisation in Halesowen are seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist, this role will report directly to the Director of Marketing & Business Development.
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for building & maintaining the yearly plan for the company brand, promoting the brand products using all the marketing tools and according to standards & policies.
The job holder is also in charge to promote the clear messaging for the brand as well as managing marketing budget. The job holder will oversee the process by which technical literature, Product brochures, tech manuals & spec sheets are created and updated.
- Define clear messaging for Brand and products. Promote the marketing messaging for each product categories and ensure a clear cascading in all marketing materials.
- Promoting thebrand products through developing relevant Marketing tools – Literature and presentations
- Ensure the creation of:
1/ product & sales brochures,
2/ technical specification/ feature & benefits documents, 3/ competitive comparison documents
4/ sales training materials
- Develop sales marketing campaigns. Explore innovative methods of communicating.
- Manage and update website
- Promote the Multiplex brand and products through developing relevant Marketing tools – PR/ social media/ case studies/ website and events.
- Manage global and regional exhibitions and events for brand – coordinate Global tradeshows and events as planned by Director of Marketing & Business Development.
Marketing communications experience is essential. Free parking is available and a 1pm finish on a Friday.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960530189