Probe Technical recruitment is recruiting for a renowned manufacturer with one large site in the UK. The company is offering an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Fitter with electrical knowledge to join a leading manufacturing industry that specialises in their products.
Alongside a great base salary, the company also offer 34 days holiday, excellent pension scheme and a wide range of further benefits including a gym on site, free parking and a subsidised restaurant and discounts of its products up to 60%.
If you have hesitated about moving over the past few years, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join an organisation that have enviable reputation for producing world leading products, allied to supporting its staff, with many of their employees spending their entire career within the organisation!
Requirements for Maintenance Fitter:
- Experience working in a mechanical engineering environment
- Mechanical knowledge
- Good diagnostic skills
- 17th Edition (Desirable)
- Previous plant / machinery / electrical maintenance experience
- General H&S understanding
Duties for Maintenance Fitter:
- Maintain plant machinery
- Set up machines and resolve problems
- Set up machines and resolve problems in production
- Adjust machinery and or suggest modifications
- Repair and maintain all plant, process, utilities, infrastructure and equipment.
- Experience in working both independently and in a team orientated environment
- Repair, install, replace and test electrical circuits, equipment and appliances as required
- Examine and test electrical systems to locate faults
- Inspect and test electrical lighting and equipment
- Replace faulty switches, socket, plugs etc. and other elements of electrical systems, fixtures and appliances
- Work to and help to develop our planned / preventative maintenance plans.
- Perform other general maintenance related tasks including plumbing, painting etc.
- Perform other duties as required
- Comply with H&S / environmental company requirements
- Support all continuous improvement / BI initiatives
Key words: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Electrician, Maintenance Fitter, Electrician, Electrical, Mechanical, Kiln, Ceramic, Electrical Systems, Fitting
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960526810