This role represents an excellent opportunity to join a blue chip, global OEM within Staffordshire with a very strong brand, experiencing continued extensive growth and development, currently going through an exciting time in terms of new products and technology.
As a result of growing global success and increasing demand for their products, they are seeking Test & Development Engineers to join their engineering product engineering/development teams on the delivery of a wide range of exciting and challenging machine development programmes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and commissioning of Hydraulic systems.
- Machine stability testing.
- Whole vehicle test and development to internal and external standards
- Development of software and associated parameters to optimise machine control systems.
- Designing, building and running endurance test rigs.
- Machine performance and fuel consumption testing to internal test standards.
- Customer acceptance trials and evaluations
- Liaising with other departments and suppliers to resolve technical issues and supply information e.g. Design, Production, Service and Marketing
- Running of machines on endurance test. Recording, communication and close out of issues on PCM
- Report writing
Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant Engineering discipline,
Experience of off highway equipment and their applications would be highly desirable
Methodical approach to problem solving and designing tests.
Applicants will be required to be familiar with Instrumentation methods for measuring pressure, frequency, volts, current, temperature and CANbus information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533766