Electrical Design Engineer
The multi disciplined company offer a single source, integrated service to provide totally engineered solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of the detailed electrical designs inclusive of calculations and specifications as
well as comprehensive drawings, utilising EPlan and AutoCAD software
- Client liaison and interpreting clients' requirements to provide engineering and costed
documented proposals where necessary. Producing design specifications when required
- Provide electrical engineering support ensuring that technical standards are being applied
through critical examination of design submissions
- Provide technical advice within area of expertise
- Ensuring a project is fit-for -purpose and adheres to the project budget and schedule.
- Ensuring all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed for Control
- LV Electrical Switchgear Panels and Cabling Installations.
- Project control electrical engineering designs and supporting technical and
- Where required, taking responsibility for a team of engineers and training/mentoring
- Where necessary, evaluating, organizing and prioritising work being carried out to
support business development activities.
- Successfully create and lead complex construction/project bids to new and existing
manufacturing sector clients
Skills and Qualifications:
- Currently operating at a senior stakeholder level (MD & CEO) where a clear influence in
decision-making is key. Ideally having a background in the pre/construction arena or similar
- Level of experience in UK manufacturing construction.
- Electrical design experience with either EPlan or AutoCAD.
- Between £40k and £50k depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533216