Software Engineer - C++ or C#
Software Engineer - C++ or C# x 3
Stoke on Trent
Technical Skills - C++ / C# / MS SQL / Windows / Graduate / Software Engineer / Senior Software
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of Software Engineers to join an ever growing development team working on exciting and next generation software for their expanding and industry leading product range. You will be tasked with embarking on a large scale software engineering project combining new and existing platforms written in C++ and C#.
We are keen to hear from senior software engineers who are keen to mentor as well as remain technically very hands on along with junior / graduate level engineers who are enthusastic and keen to grow.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Development of next generation cargo software.
- Participation in Design and Architectural discussions.
- Report to the Software Manager and co-ordinate with other members of the software team.
- Testing and integration of software on first of type production systems on the factory floor and in the field.
- Field support questions from service and end users, in conjunction with the rest of the team.
- Maintenance of the current generation of software and project work as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced C++ OR C# on a Windows platform with a track record of specification, design and development of software
- MS SQL
- Experienced working in an Agile environment
This is a great opportunity to join a global client that continue to grow due to high demand for their software products.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534987