Senior Cloud Services Engineer - Citrix / HyperV - 3rd Line Support
Senior Cloud Services Engineer - Citrix / HyperV - 3rd Line Support. Circa £50k - £55k + 10% Bonus + On Call Bonus - Benefits Package. Redditch, Worcestershire. On call 1 in 4 weeks. The On Call Bonus is broken down as - £250 p/m + 1.5x on weekdays and 2x weekends. T6/MN/17233.
Our technology client is seeking to secure a Senior Cloud Services Engineer to provide Client services expertise across Operation, Management and Maintenance of Cloud infrastructures.
Technical Skills and Experience Required:-
- HP 3PAR and HP Blade Centres - 3+ years’ experience
- HyperV - strong experience - 3+ years’ experience
- Citrix XenApp and Citrix Netscalers - 3+ years’ experience
- MS Windows Server
- SQL Server restores - Backups
- Ms Exchange Server
- Remote Desktop Services & IIS
- Active Directory and DNS
- Networking understanding - IP addressing, firewalling and public DNS
- Backup technologies - Symantec Backup Exec, Ahsay, Asigra or similar
- Good exposure to monitoring tools and applications.
- Excellent communication skills
- Linux skills - any level of Linux skills are a plus
- Supporting ticketing systems
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent time management skills
- Polite and constructive whist liaising with customers
- Collaborative approach to team work
- Ability to work unsupervised and diligently
- Strong determination to increase knowledge and competences.
Keywords: Senior Cloud Services Engineer, Citrix, HyperV, Citrix XenApp, Citrix Netscalers, MS Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS, Symantec Backup Exec, Ahsay, Asigra or similar, 3rd Line support, West Midlands, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Midlands. T6/MN/17233.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534798