Due to continued growth & expansion, we are currently seeking a Robotic Programmer, where you will be joining a key player within the automotive sector. Salary is £40,000 - £45,000 per annum, working day shift, plus excellent company benefits. As a Robotic Programmer, you will be responsible for maintaining and optimising paint process robotic programmes to peak RTF performance
Your key duties will include the following:
- Maintain programmes at peak efficiency
- Assist in product feasibility during NPI quotation
- Monitor and optimise paint waste during changes
- Assist, suggest and lead continuous improvement activity
- Collate and monitor paint line yield and environmental KPI’s, trends and SPC charts
- Optimise application pre-sets, path work and parameters to maintain colour positions
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience within a similar role
- Robotic programming packages (Inropa, ABB)
- Piggable delivery systems, robotic paint lines and colour control
- Robotic application, 1k & 2k
- Computer literate
- Automotive development experience
This permanent, full time role is based in Telford and is easily accessible from Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Cannock and Stafford.
If you believe you fit the profile as highlighted above and you are interested in the position of Robotic Programmer, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960530648