This is a fantastic opportunity for the CNC Setter to lead and motivate a team of Production Operatives within this fast faced, high pressured industry. This company is committed and are growing from strength to strength. They are in need of a strong, passionate CNC Setter work closely with the other Engineering Functions in ensuring the Quality Standards throughout the business are assured and to deliver outstanding results. There may also be the opportunity for it to be a permanent position for the right candidate.
Are you a strong and driven CNC Setter looking to take on a new challenge within a high pressured, fast paced environment??
Are you looking for a new exciting role within a thriving industry??
Then this is the position for you!
The CNC Setter’s Responsibilities are to:
- Set / operate various machines to produce components with a variety of materials
- Perform machine set-ups, tool offsets, program edits
- Ensure quality and accuracy on all parts being produced through correct use of measuring equipment
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and maintain quality records
- Complete cell level TPM checks to ensure machines are kept in good condition
The CNC Setter will have:
- Good understanding of 3 axis turning centres
- Good understanding of 7 twin spindle turning centres
- Read & understand engineering drawings
- Good computer skills
- Program in ISO/Mazatrol
- 5s techniques
This is an exciting position for the ideal candidate to thrive and be a part of the continued develop the growth of the business as well their career. The CNC Setter will hit the ground running and be a part of the innovative organisation, growing year on year within this industry.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960526795