Graduate Trainee Business Manager - £600 million group
Are you an ambitious, money-motivated graduate with sales experience?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a hugely successful and rapidly growing company who are looking to fast-track top graduates to key roles within the business.
You'll be working for a market-leading wholesale and distribution business that is part of a £600 million turnover group. They already employ over 1,500 people across hundreds of UK locations and are highly respected within their industry.
You will complete an intense introduction period, where you will be given the training, tools and knowledge to progress. You'll work closely with existing Business Managers to familiarise yourself with the company, their products, processes, and values.
You will progress through the company to a Business Manager role where your responsibilities will include:
- Driving the B2B sales of your business
- Developing and managing key accounts to ensure continued success
- Ensuring the delivery of high-quality service
- Managing and mentoring employees
- Planning and implementing a strategic development plan
As a Graduate Trainee Business Manager, you should possess the following:
- A degree in any subject (business-related degrees are favourable)
- Sales experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- A passion for business
- Ambition, drive and an entrepreneurial spirit
As a Graduate Trainee Business Manager, you will receive a starting salary of £22,000-£25,000 (negotiable depending on experience), plus:
- A lucrative uncapped annual bonus
- A generous package including a company car, smartphone and laptop
- Optional membership of the company pension scheme
- Quick progression opportunities
Think you have what it takes? Don't miss out, apply today to find out more!