Live-in Care Assistant
Live-in Care Assistants required to cover South Surrey Area - £650 per week
Micare are looking for caring and compassionate people to join our team of Live in Care Assistants in Surrey.
As a live-in carer, you will live with our customer in their home and provide care and companionship as required. You will assist with day to day living including personal care, support with mobility, medication administration, meal preparation and household chores and engage with the customer and if they require take them out for appointments and social events.
We are looking for people who are;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• Are able to take the responsibility of supporting the customer with their needs and understand that they need to keep the customer safe
• Excellent communicators that are good listeners, who enjoy engaging with our customers
And you will need to have:
• At least 2 years care experience, working with customers with different needs and conditions, and supporting with personal care and mobility needs
• A good level of cooking skills – preferably an understanding of British Cuisine
• Driving Licence and willingness to drive in the UK desirable
• Live In Care experience desirable.
As a Live-In Care Assistant with Micare you will enjoy:
• A competitive salary.
• 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
• An auto-enrolment pension scheme
• Flexible rotations
• Free accommodation and food whilst on placement
• Full training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
• Childcare vouchers*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level Criminal Records Check.
Micare is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.