Interim Business Analyst
A leading retail business based on the outskirts of central Birmingham requires and Interim Business Analyst to work alongside their finance and IT teams. You will support one business division creating models to provide the following information.
- Monitoring and forecasting stock levels
- Monitoring buying performance of product sourcing to identify margin available and report variance to target margin
- Producing KPI reports and identifying variances to optimal performance
- Model and monitor pricing processes (including price setting, maintenance of pricing controls and reporting/analysis)
- Ensuring adherence to stock management policy and reporting adverse impacts of stock rotation
- Forecasting over quarterly periods and explaining actual unit prices against variance
- Modelling buying and selling strategies and their impact on stock levels and unit prices
The successful Interim Business Analyst will have strong Excel and reporting skills and be confident in liaising with senior managers to communicate information and develop business plans. As this is an urgent requirement, you will be available at short notice (1 week max).