Senior Resourcing Advisor - Early Talen
To manage recruitment within our Early Talent Directorate, will be available as a 12 months Fixed Term contract. Ensure that our recruitment service is delivered effectively and efficiently maintaining an excellent customer experience for both candidates & hiring managers, also provide advice and interpret solutions to resolve queries escalated from HR whilst supporting campaigns across our business ensuring that KPI's are achieved in a timely manner.
The client is a large nationwide public sector organisation.
Day to Day
- Provide functional and advisory support across resourcing (e.g. through providing shortlists of candidates to line managers, notifying shortlisted successful and unsuccessful candidates, and extending and negotiating an offer with a successful candidate)
- Manage multiple cases / projects that may last over a longer period of time from end-to-end (e.g. requisitions for open recruitment campaigns)
- Actively monitor and identify opportunities for improvement across resourcing processes
- Day to day contract management for resourcing suppliers, tracking compliance with security, service level agreements, quality and cost
- Develop attraction strategy, considering different channels and methods to reach the appropriate audience, Manage recruitment timetables to enable candidates to be sourced in time for business requirements
- Manage job offers including obtaining sign-off of offer packages where required and negotiating offers with candidates
- Receive and handle escalated resourcing queries from HR Advisors when guidance or clarification on policies and/or procedures is required
- Expertise in end-to-end resourcing of volume recruitment campaigns
- Experience with recruiting at various levels of seniority and skill set (e.g. executive and senior hires/ programmatic recruitment / technical and specialist roles / volume recruitment )
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with the Resourcing and Learning CoE in order to deliver their resourcing programmes and processes
- Knowledge of recruitment systems / databases / recruitment technology (e.g. Social Media sites/Job Boards)
- Ability to liaise with line managers in the business in order to deliver against their resourcing requirements
- Sound communication and advisory skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with customers within the business and candidates outside the business
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise critical items
A competitive salary and rewarding position on a 12 month contract in a national public sector organisation.