Abbatoir Production Operatives
I am currently working on behalf of my client which operates a small but efficient meat processing facility. We have a number of roles for abattoir production operatives to work amongst other team members.
- Fast paced production line work.
- Required to have an understanding of English.
- Need to be comfortable working within a chilled environment for long periods of time.
- Must adhere to hygiene and safety procedures.
Hours of work are;
- Usually 6/7am-1700, but some flex required due to daily deliveries.
- Approx 40 hours weekly.
- £7.50 per hour, possible perm contract once 13 weeks completed.
Due to the location of the facility, transport would be required.
(Nearby locations; 20 mins by car from Wolverhampton, 15 mins by car from Walsall)