Senior Account Manager - Financial Services - Outsourcing
Senior Account Manager - Financial Services - Outsourcing
Salary: Up to £70,000 Plus Excellent bonus and benefits package
Location: Coventry - Midlands
Summary of This Role
- Plans and oversees enterprise-level support and service activities for company products and services for a designated client or group of clients.
- Ensures quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards.
- Develops client relationship and understanding of client business to identify service needs, plan service delivery and drive use of proactive service and support costs.
- Collaborates with sales and support groups to demonstrate value of support offering to client and identify opportunities for expanded support business.
WHAT PART WILL YOU PLAY?
- Is responsible and accountable for totality of client relationship
- Leads, directs, oversees and ensures the appropriate support and service activities are provided for company products and services for clients of varying sizes.
- Responds appropriately to ensure our client support groups respond and react accordingly and with empathy to the client impact.
- Update client business groups as necessary after severity one incidents. Required to carry a mobile phone and travel to client site(s) as necessary.
- Supports the client by acting as the voice of the customer and identifying product support and development needs. Champions the client's needs and leads communications internally and ensures client needs are prioritized.
- Leads and ensures retention and maintenance of long-term relationships with clients based on strategic direction of client's business. Ensures understanding of the client business to identify new product or service needs, plan service delivery.
- Leads quality reviews and monitors operational performance to ensure service delivery is within the parameters of the client's projects and service delivery standards.
- Represents the client in the Client Business Review from a strategic direction based on experience and trends. Aligns client's needs with internal solutions. Owns, directs and ensures of the complete setup and preparation for the client review, monthly and/or quarterly and annual Executive reviews, including collecting reporting from other areas, generating certain types of reporting, and understanding the output from that reporting.
- Manages the implementation, execution and follow up of actions associated to monthly/quarterly balanced scorecard. Assists with presenting specified sections of this information to the client with the intent to improve the client's business.
- Is responsible and accountable for the accurate and timely forecasting of all revenue and lines, on a monthly and quarterly reporting basis. Validates monthly billing to the client ensuring accuracy and timely issuance of invoices. Ensures client stays current with no bad debt.
- Accountable for the negotiation and settlement of any direct loss claims or billing disputes.
- Ensures revenue targets for new and existing accounts are met. The International segment identifies and owns the successful closure of cross sell opportunities of our client and partner products and services to extend our clients revenues and footprint with the clients to meet individual account revenue and strategic growth targets as set by your manager. Creates business case for Executive approval. Tracks and Reports Performance. Is accountable for the profitability of new commercial deals; achieve agreed revenue and margin targets and adhere to them whilst adopting a Senior Executive exception approval process.
- Develop an Account Plan and Contact Plans; Fully understand the client organization and strategy to enable our clients to engage and navigate throughout the enterprise. Define relevant propositions for each client and qualify opportunities to ensure high probability of win and successful delivery. Accountable for the profitability of the client; achieve agreed revenue targets.
- Leads, manages and is accountable for renewal of client contracts and addenda to agreed retention, deal parameters, and financial and commercial points. Receives support from legal and other key stakeholders for areas outside of the Relationship Management’s area of expertise.
- Manage sales support resources and work with internal stakeholders to create and deliver propositions.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, regulations and competitive products in order to strategically identify and target sales opportunities.
- Implement creative strategies and work with SMEs and other RM’s to seek new client solutions where appropriate. Work to develop initiatives to improve communications, processes and workflow with clients and within our clients to create and maintain positive relationships. Deliver reports that provide revenue projection, product penetration rates and sales forecasts for senior executive management. (Client Growth)
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE, JOB COMPLEXITY & SUPERVISION
- Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.
- Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
- Knowledge in applicable software, e.g. Lotus Notes, our clients Applications, onBase, Microsoft Office, Credit Bureau system, client websites, payment processing systems
- Frequent written and verbal communication with cardholders, clients and vendors (US Postal Service)
- Strong knowledge of government regulations, client policies and Association compliance
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN THIS ROLE?
- Experience in client facing roles and/or financial industry.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960459590