Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside an industry leading business based in Birmingham to appoint a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis.
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience and current exam status. Added benefits include; annual bonus, 25 days annual leave, pension, option to buy shares, a generous in-store discount and more.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing team in a leading retail business with excellent promotion and development prospects. The role will hold responsibility for high-quality management accounting output and business partnering as well as long term budgeting, forecasting and planning.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Business Partnering and support to the Finance Manager.
- Providing monthly management accounts information including budgets and forecasts.
- Produce monthly business reports and analytics including evaluating new proposals.
- Attending regular business partner meetings.
- Producing of monthly management accounts.
- Weekly and monthly financial reporting.
Skills and Experience
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified.
- Strong awareness of the fundamentals of accounting procedures
- Commercially astute.
- Complete knowledge of sales, pricing and margin as well as complex balance sheets.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills, with an ability to engage a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills, with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including Excel (must be able to use V Lookups and Pivot Tables).
- Committed team player with a genuine 'can do' attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a great business offering a genuinely "fast-tracked" career path.