Elderly / Dementia Residential Home
Permanent Part Time Hours (Days) - 20.5 hrs per week
£9.90 per hour
MRB Health & Social Care Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a Care Supervisor to work for a registered Charity. The company have a great reputation and strive for quality throughout all their services. They operate a small number nursing and residential services to support elderly clients across the UK.
The company have several accreditations and awards under their belt and are totally committed to staff development, and as such have been awarded the Investors in People (IIP) award. Many of our client’s services have received a good rating with CQC with one of their services receiving a commended in the gold standards framework, which is an excellent recognition for the standard of their work.
We are working with our client to recruit a Care Supervisor for their medium sized elderly / dementia residential home based in Bromsgrove. This is a lovely home, which has been rated as overall good with CQC.
As a Care Supervisor, you lead a team of carers to ensure the highest standards of care and service is delivered to residents, relatives, and visitors, in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
Ensure all residents in the service receive person centred care in line with their individual needs, and this is delivered with empathy, and thorough attention to detail.
This role involved working permanent, part time hours (20.25 hours per week) on day shifts.
As a Care Supervisor, you will have the following skills / experience:
- Previous experience of providing care to elderly / dementia clients
- Ideally qualified to NVQ level 2 or 3
- Medication trained
- Ability to write and review residents plan of care
- Ability to build a good rapport with older people their families and the wider community
- Experience of leading a team of carers, staff supervision, staff review and staff development
- Good understanding of CQC
- Have a genuine passion for supporting elderly clients and continually look at ways you can improve your service to strive for the best for your team and residents
If you are interested in taking up a new job as a Care Supervisor, please email your cv immediately quoting reference MB - CARE SUPERVISOR - BROMSGROVE.