Reporting to the Cell Supervisor you will be responsible for establishing and introducing improvements in the CNC manufacture of parts, techniques and processes. You will be required to develop production processes in the CNC machining areas along with identifying solutions to problems.
Competencies & Skills:
You must be an experienced CNC Setter/Operator with mechanical, technical and CNC Programming ability along with strong effective problem solving skills. You must have the ability to respond quickly; work under pressure and have a pro-active work ethic in the reduction of downtime.
- Have good CNC Setting/Operator Knowledge (Fanuc Controls)
- Be computer literate
- Be able to understand and adhere to the company goals and KPI’s
- Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and be a team player
- Have knowledge of Lean principles and practices
- Embrace flexibility and change
- Have good health and safety awareness and adhere to policies
- Have good all round knowledge of 5s standards
- Programming knowledge/experience