A new and exciting opportunity has just become available in the Telford area.
Unique Copiers are looking for an experienced IT Engineer, to look after the company’s IT and Infrastructure. You will be the sole person within IT for this company so the duties will be mixed and varied. As well as the internal infrastructure duties, you will also be expected to travel to client sites and provide on-site support.
The company are offering a salary of £24K and numerous benefits including a company car.
The ideal candidate will have the following technical skills:
* Experience within a 2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure role
* Installation, Configuration and Maintaining SBS2011, 2012
* Microsoft Exchange 2010 Administration
* Active Directory and Exchange - User Account Administration
* Window 7/10 Support.
* Excellent knowledge of PC Hardware / Printers / Scanners
* Solid network knowledge - TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, troubleshooting
* Remote access and VPN networking
* Web site Maintenance
* Microsoft Office Support (365, HB 2016 etc)
* Email setup and configuration
* CCTV installation and network configuration
* Design and Marking knowledge an advantage
* Vinyl Cutting equipment experience an advantage
* Experience of installing and networking EPOS systems an advantage
* IT Support for Printer connectivity / Printer installations