Healthcare Assistant HCA
4Healthcare are currently seeking Healthcare Assistants (HCAs) to work within Staffordshire and Stoke.
Hours: Part-Time/Full-Time Days
Shifts: Short Shifts/Long Shifts Available
Pay Rate: £11 - £20 per hour
Are you a passionate and organised HCA with at least 6 months UK Experience?
Are you looking for a flexible/suitable working pattern to match your work/life balance?
Who we are-
At 4HealthCare we take pride in providing the highest quality of care from our healthcare professionals. We offer great rates of pay and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our staff have worked with us for a long time. We work on an NHS framework as a preferred supplier, supplying to a range of Hospitals and community centres so we can offer you a variety of placements if this role is not right for you.
What you will be doing-
Duties will include:
- Washing and Dressing
- Feeding and Helping Mobilise Patients
- Toileting, Bed making and generally assisting patients to comfort their conditions
What you will need-
To be able to register with us you will need to have:
- Basic Observation Skills (Blood Pressure, Pulse and Temperature)
- An Enhanced DBS
- 3 years' worth of references
- 6 months minimum UK experience
Why choose 4Socialwork?-
We will offer you:
- Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay
- Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for
- Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries
- Efficient Compliance Service
- Dedicated Umbrella Company
- An Outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues (up to £250 T&Cs)
If you are a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) and would like to express your interest please contact us for this great opportunity by callingon (option1) or emailing on .
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.