Assistant Site Manager - Residential Housing
Job Title - Assistant Site Manager
Package - Up to £38,000
Location - Worcester
We are currently searching for an Assistant Site Manager, for our client who is a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the West Midlands area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
Reporting to our client's Site Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Assist with conducting and monitoring tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.