RGN or RMN - Deputy Manager
RGN or RMN - Deputy Manager - 75 Bedded Nursing Home - Stafford - GBP17 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a Deputy Nursing Home Manager ( RGN or RMN qualified ) to join an elderly nursing home in Stafford.
This position is within a lovely nursing home which prides themselves on the high standard of care they deliver. This role is suitable for an RGN or RMN who has a passion for caring for the elderly, and who is interested in progression and development within their nursing career.
My client has a number of services across the UK ranging from Residential to Elderly Nursing Homes and is looking to expand their services over the next few years, making this a really exciting opportunity. My client has also supported up and coming staff with their managerial qualifications if this is also something you are keen to look at in a new role.
This particular Elderly Nursing Home in Stafford is in beautiful surroundings and offers a residential and nursing service to elderly people.
As RGN or RMN - Deputy Manager you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensuring all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff
- Providing clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participating in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervising and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensuring all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As RGN or RMN - Deputy Manager you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting
- An RGN OR RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
If you would like to apply for this position, or require further details please contact Isabel Owen on [... Click Apply...]or email Isabel at [... Click Apply...]