Accounts Semi Senior
Whittingham Riddell, is a leading firm of Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisors providing accountancy, tax planning and business advice to a range of clients throughout Shropshire, Herefordshire and across Wales via our 4 offices in Ludlow, Shrewsbury, Newtown and Wrexham.
Accounts Semi Senior - Ludlow
To assist in the delivery of client assignments within an agreed budgeted timescale. Working as part of a team, you will liaise with other specialist staff to provide high quality client service. The role will require you to assist other accounts team members including the coaching and development of junior staff.
An interesting role, you will have responsibility for:
- To undertake client assignments, adhering to the Firms technical standards
- To complete the planning of assignments to include the drafting of work programmes and appropriate time budgets
- To assist in the collation of financial information required in the preparation of statutory accounts
- To collate all relevant client financial information prior to the commencement of the assignment
- To contact clients to discuss any queries arising from the information provided
- To prepare draft statutory accounts
- To make adjustments to accounts following review by a Senior and/or Manager
- To produce management accounts to include VAT returns, at clients premises if required
- To prepare company and personal tax returns
- To draft standard correspondence for Clients, Companies House, HMRC etc for approval by Manager and/or Partner
- To maintain computerised accounts files; scanning and filing as appropriate
- To complete adhoc client assignments as requested by a Senior, Manager and/or Partner
The successful candidate will be AAT qualified and/or ACA/ACCA part qualified and have strong organisation and communication skills with the ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities. With strong IT skills, particularly using Microsoft Office and Accounting software.
A role within Whittingham Riddell will offer you an opportunity to develop your career within a supportive environment, as we encourage all staff to achieve their full potential. We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and professional staff to support our continuing growth.
Apply via website: Click Apply