Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN RMN )
Care types: Elderly and Frail, Palliative Care, Dementia.
Location: Newport, Wales
Salary: £28,000 - £31,000 ( £15.00 + Per Hour + Paid Breaks)
Contract: Permanent. Full Time or Part Time available
*** Recently Increased Salary Equivalent To NHS Band 5/6 - Award Winning Career Development and Progression ***
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Share Scheme Shares - If the site meets regulatory and commercial targets, everyone benefits.
- Nursing Pin Reimbursed.
- Retail and Leisure Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Paid Breaks
- Annual Bonus'
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Up to 12% Employer Contribution Pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
Joining an exceptional, award winning organisation, I have an exciting opportunity for a registered nurse who is looking to take their career in the next step forward. This fantastic company have the best employment package in private healthcare - from Paid Breaks, exclusive training and progression schemes, and a supportive management structure tailored towards YOU, this really is a position like no other. The facility have a wide care capacity, with a specialist mental health unit, which provides high quality and pioneering dementia care, and offer a professional approach to care in the service users. In the most recent CQC report, the facility received a "good" in all aspects.
This role includes rotational mixed shifts, and there will be full training for all registered nurses, including newly qualified nurses, as you will be supported by a full team.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought after company to work for. This Company has the most Outstanding/Good Rated CQC homes, and the Least Inadequate ratings out of all the Large healthcare providers.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role (General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN )). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced and newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, an extensive Preceptorship Programme is available.
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call me directly on .