Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturer and distributor in their search for an experienced Product Safety Manager.
- Product Safety Manager
- £35,000 - £50,000
- Product Safety Manager will be responsible for providing assistance to customers regarding use and product safety of aerial work platforms and scissor lifts.
- Provide assistance to product development activities by providing safety input as needed
- Act as contact and liaise with legal counsel within the organisation for incident reporting, including receiving preliminary incident reports from all sources
- Represent the company at safety related shows, conferences, industry committees and standard committee meetings
- protocols and compliance of machines within these requirements including but not limited to; reviewing the Operating and Parts & Service manuals, reviewing labeling of units, reviewing sales and marketing material, reviewing machine design
What we`re looking for
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical engineering
- Previous mobile lifting equipment experience
- Willing to travel when required
- Some litigation experience preferred
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Senior managerial Permanent position
- Company pension
- Company medical plan
- Free Parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.