Are you an ambitious Administrator looking to join a market leading company with strong core values?
Working within a fast-paced environment for a rapidly growing business Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join its team.
Role and responsibilities:
- Supports and develops business systems and processes
- Communicates with clients, candidates, internal staff and suppliers to support the business
- Responsible for the delivery of business administration
- Behaves in line with the businesses core values (market knowledge, building relationships, service delivery and speed to market)
- Management of all administration across the business
- Induction of new employees to the business (from an administrative perspective)
- Working in accordance with ISO9001 and maintaining associated records
- Updating employee and company records
- Raising invoices, maintaining a fixed asset register, credit control, maintaining a purchase ledger
- Liaising with the businesses accountants
- Liaising with the businesses financial advisers in relation to the businesses pension scheme
- Maintaining records within the businesses market leading CRM system
- Attending relevant meetings
- Previous administration experience
- Process driven
- Articulate with superb verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask
- Able to prioritise an ever-changing workload
- Strives for the pursuit of excellence in all that they do
- High degree of attention to detail
- Able to work to demanding deadlines
- Able to gain the buy-in of others
- Methodical with a pro-active approach
- Well presented with a professional demeanour commensurate with the clients we represent
Working from our office in Leamington Spa the Administrator will join the business at an exciting time as it goes through a period of rapid growth. Such growth plans invariably bring challenges which the successful applicant will manage and overcome.
Being highly regarded by accountants and accountancy firms UK-wide Public Practice Recruitment LTD boast an impressive client list, many of which have dealt with the business for years.
The business is committed towards placing candidates in jobs efficiently and effectively.
With proven systems and processes we are the future of innovative recruitment for accountancy firms.
Your experience to date will ideally have included:
- Administrative support within a demanding environment
- Working within a process driven business that is ideally ISO9001 accredited
- Working within a fast growth business
- Market leading salary (GBP18k-GBP25k) dependent upon experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Employee benefit scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Gym membership
- 20 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Working hours, Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm
If you are looking for a new challenge within a demanding yet highly exciting market leading business this could be a great opportunity for you.
Applications close at midnight on Sunday 18th March,2018
Shortlisted applicants will be notified on Monday 19th March,2018
Interviews will be held on Friday 23rd March,2018