My client is an award winning leader in trade only supply of Storage Solutions. Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit an Account Executive within their technical sales team.
As an experienced Account Executive your main focus will be to develop existing accounts & work with new clients to achieve sales targets.
You will be fully trained in all products therefore and this vacancy offers a great career opportunity for someone who is hungry to succeed in sales & in addition my client is offering:
- A basic salary of GBP17,000 with bonus GBP5,000 , OTE GBP22,000
- 33 Days holiday inc all stats
- Early finish Friday 3pm! , Monday-Thursday 8.45 - 5.00
- Company pension scheme
As the successful Account Executive on a daily basis your main focus will be:
- Making outbound calls to existing clients to up sell/cross sell products
- Taking inbound telephone enquiries from previous customers
- Providing product/pricing information, quotations & lead times
- Accurately updating of customer information in the CRM database
- Day to day administration arising out of sales activity
As an experienced Account Executive it is important that you have the following skills & experience:
- A minimum of 2 years proven Account Management /sales achievements in a similar role
- Demonstrate that you have previously sold a technical product
- Possess excellent communication & listening skills
- Plan & manage your time on a daily basis to maximise productivity
- Be computer literate with experience of MS Office & SAP
- Be self-motivated, driven and have a positive attitude "can do" attitude
To apply for this opportunity please send your cv to the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.