Shift Maintenance Engineer
Our well-established clients based in Evesham are recruiting for an experienced Maintenance/Shift Engineer to join their team. Reporting to the Engineering Manager the successful candidate will ensure that all plant and equipment is maintained and in good working order at all times as well as attending to breakdowns/repairs to keep downtime to a minimum.
- To provide a hands on approach within the Engineering team.
- Work through a programme of maintenance tasks, prioritising urgent an routine activities.
- Adhere to all Company procedures on Health & Safety issues.
- Provide support to other members of the maintenance team and assist the Engineering Manager to ensure that all contracts are adequately managed on site through correct induction and risk assessment.
- Daily/weekly/monthly reports as required.
- Ad-hoc maintenance/project work.
- Experience working in a similar role essential - 2 years+
- Possess a broad knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- An ability to repair and maintain a range of plant and equipment within a continuous production environment.
- Turning and Welding experience essential.
- Good IT skills
- An excellent communicator at all levels.
- Flexible to work shifts/overtime as required.
Salary: GBP35k + company benefits
Continental shift pattern : 6.30 am - 6.30 pm / 6.30 pm-6.30 am
Interested?? Then please apply with your CV today!!