Do you want to work for a Company who deliver high quality, person centred care and support to each individual?
We are looking for a Team Leader to join the team of a brand new service based in Worcester supporting males aged between 11 - 18 with Emotional, Social and Behavioural Difficulties, Detachment Disorder, Autism and Behaviours that challenge.
Paying GBP10.10 per hour on a full time 42 hour per week on a permanent basis with an additional payment for sleep ins GBP62.50. This role is ideal for someone looking to further their develop their career with young people.
Responsibilities of the Team Leader:
- You will provide day to day domestic duties including personal care.
- Helping with education, care and therapy of the children.
- Helping within a multi-disciplinary team of support workers and teachers.
- Daily activities with the service users whether it be on site or in the community
- Observing Support Workers practice and offering constructive feedback for development
- Managing the team in the absence of the Home Manager
- Conducting medication audit and re-ordering
- Conducting staff 121's and identify personal development areas
Person Specification for the Team Leader:
- Previous experience within a residential setting or working with extreme challenging behaviour.
- Minimum of NVQ level 3 qualified with Children and Young People.
- Driving License and access to your own vehicle is essential.
- Flexible to work shifts and sleeps.
Additional information for theTeam Leader:
- Full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
- Highly competitive rates of pay.
- Impressive benefits package.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension scheme.
- A 2 on 4 off rota including sleep ins.
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Worcester is passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call the permanent recruitment team on , alternatively email your CV to