We are recruiting for an HR Assistant to join a very busy HR department - working within a dynamic business in Evesham.
We are looking for someone who is able to come in and hit the ground running, you can expect full support and ongoing training with good prospects for career progression. If you're looking to get some Human Resources experience on your CV, its a great role to get on board.
The role will include:
* Maintain an accurate and confidential electronic filing system, including scanning electronic documents.
* Administer the recruitment, interview and induction processes and ensure all mandatory induction requirements are undertaken and signed paperwork is returned.
* Administer the Group's sickness absence, including recording, reporting and ensuring the procedures are followed.
* Together with the HR team, be responsible for the recruitment and induction of all casual staff and for maintaining a list of casual staff, including up to date contact details, time sheets and agreements.
* Manage the administration of the online DBS checks, ensuring these are compliant and meet audit requirements.
* Prepare agenda, take minutes and provide administrative support for the Group Employee Forum.
* Administrating and organising the work experience requests, including being the main point of contact for the placement.
If you would like to take the next step in your career, please apply for this HR Assistant role or email your CV or call on .
Closing Date: 15th March 2018
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.