Sales and Marketing Executive
A very well established beauty distribution company based in Hertfordshire are currently looking for an Sales and Marketing Executive to join their team.
- Assist in building strong relationships with key retailers, salons and spas
- Assist in the listing of new products including New Line Forms and marketing materials
- Assist in overseeing Key Accounts and ensure excellent brand representation
- Respond quickly and effectively to client requests
- Ensure client records are kept up to date
- Assist in the design and development of merchandising solutions
- Gather quotes for production and agree finishes
- Assist in ensuring that all projects are completed within the given timescale
- Assist in the creation and production of marketing materials for trade events
- Assist in the management of the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers for key accounts - this can involve writing and proofreading copy and liaising with designers and printers
- Assist in evaluating sales and marketing activities
- Actively request and analyse feedback from the sales team to guide Sales and Marketing activity
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the industry to ensure effective market intelligence and reacting appropriately to maximise every sales opportunity
- Support the Marketing and Business Development Manager with administrative duties
- Previous administration experience is ideal
- Graduate calibre (Marketing/Business/Sales preferred)
- Good working knowledge of excel, word and PowerPoint required
- Knowledge and passion for beauty
- Professional and confident in communicating to internal and external contacts
- Good copy writing skills
- Excellent project management, time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial awareness
If this is what you're looking for, please apply today!
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.