My client based in Walsall are looking for an administrator to join their team. Working within the trade and distribution sector this is a busy and varied role.
The salary is GBP14,625 (non neg) which will be reviewed after your probationary period.
Duties will include:
- Organising collection and deliveries of stock.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Overseeing recruitment within the company, liaising with recruitment agencies, posting job advertisements on indeed and organising interviews with candidates.
- Assisting with accounts - processing invoices on sage and cross checking invoices that come in. (Experience using Sage software - bonus but not necessary)
- Overseeing staff holiday rota.
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Answering telephone calls and responding to emails in a professional manner.
- Manage calendar for Managing Director.
- Run company errands to Post office and Office supply store. (Driving licence ideal for this reason but not necessary).
As part of the interview process you will be expected to work a day trial (paid) and therefore you will need to take a days holiday if you are not immediately available.
Interested - send us your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.