Recruitment Executive - Birmingham
Brewster Pratap are recruiting for an Experienced Recruitment Executive to work within a large Birmingham based organisation and offer a full 360 recruitment service placing apprentices onto apprenticeships and placing with suitable employers to meet sustainable recruitment targets.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating the '360' recruitment process and activity to ensure learner recruitment targets are met
- Support the Business Development team with establishing a national network of employers
- Achieve/exceed agreed monthly targets, including timely posting of job adverts, candidate interviews, co-ordination of assessment centres, employer interviews, recruitment conversion rates and learner starts
- Proactive participation in a variety of recruitment, marketing and networking activities in order to build and maintain a constant healthy recruitment pipeline that meets the financial business targets and goals
- Demonstrate a clear commitment to quality by maintaining a target of <5% for non-starts and retention, in order to support business success rates.
- Knowledge of the training industry (preferably) and at least 1 year in a recruitment role
- Experience of offering information, advice guidance within an education and / or commercial setting
- Proven track record of strong recruitment knowledge and experience
- Organisational and planning skills
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in a customer facing recruitment role for a minimum of 1 year
- Demonstrable success of pursuing and securing new business opportunities
- High level of emotional intelligence to be able to deal with and manage a range of customers with varying levels of seniority / responsibility
- A commercial attitude
- A creative thinker and energetic team player with a high level of enthusiasm
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure with good time management skills
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Able to meet challenging deadlines
- Able to travel independently between sites and other external venues. Must have full use of a vehicle for work purposes along with Business Insurance
- Demonstrable experience of effective relationship building
- Experience within apprenticeship recruitment sector
- Knowledge and experience of higher and degree apprenticeships
- Experience within the rail sector, engineering and construction
- The ability to problem solve to meet the needs of employers and secure new business
The closing date to get CVs across to the client is Wednesday 22nd March at 12noon. Interviews are taking place on Friday 13th April (please note that this date may change depending on business needs).
Salary up to £25,000 + bonus (10% working to agreed targets), 28 days holiday + stats, pension
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.