An Estimator, specialising within masonry, is required for a growing contractor based in Staffordshire. The role will play a key position within the business and assist with growth moving forwards. On offer will be a competitive salary up to £42,000 per annum plus mileage and package.
Working throughout the Midlands this company offer; brickwork, masonry and joinery expertise to the construction industry. They have grown a healthy reputation for quality and health and safety. With exciting plans for the future and growth year on year this company are recruiting for a Masonry Estimator.
- Assess project risks.
- Monitor projects to ensure they are running to time and cost constraints.
- Submit quotes for work.
- Analysing data.
- Must have worked as an Estimator with direct Masonry experience.
- Relevant qualification within construction/built environment/quantity surveying.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to contribute in other areas of the business when required.
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary up to £42,000 per annum.
- Mileage paid.
- Company pension scheme.
- On-going career progression and support.
Further to the above you'll join a supportive team, with exciting prospects for the future, and join a successful estimating team.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960333999