IT Operations Director - Birmingham, West Mids / Warks
My client is a fast growing IT Managed Services organisation based close to Birmingham, situated on the border of the West Midlands and Warwickshire. Ideally you will have previously worked within or you currently are working in an IT Operations Director role. My client has experienced growth year on year and growing quickly through organic and acquisitions. You will come from a technical background but have certainly spend a number of years as an IT Leader of Service Delivery or IT Operations and looking for the next step in your career. Please find below a number of duties you will need to fulfil in this new opportunity;
- Leading a team of 60-70 people via 8 team leaders - across Networking, SOC, NOC, Wintel, Tech consultants, Datacentre, Operations support and Storage teams.
- Ideally have experience of working for an IT Managed Services business with external customers delivering IT service in line with SLA's and KPI's
- Customer facing - experience in meeting customers to Board level
- ITIL and Prince 2 certified or working knowledge
- Commercial awareness, experienced in introducing and managing business and people change
- Proven experience of business process improvement and continual improvement of people and technology process
- Integration of services and acquisition experience
- Forecasting, planning and budgeting
- Have led teams of technology professionals who are involved in both BAU and deployment / project activities
- P & L control
This opportunity is offering C£80,000 - £90,000 + company car + 5% bonus (uncapped) and based out of an office on the East side of Birmingham 5 days a week leading a number of team leaders who directly manage technical teams. Please send your CV asap. I am working on this role exclusively and based on the retained process there will be a number of phone and face to face interviews over the next few weeks before you meet the client and that is a 2 stage process.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960333062