We are currently looking for a Weekend Hygiene Operative to join our client's production site on a part-time basis. This role will involved filling vending machines and ensuring the canteen is tidy.
For this role, you will need to:
- Be able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Be able to follow management instructions
- Good communication skills
- Full training will be given
Details of a Hygiene Operative:
- Salary: £7.50 per hour
- Working Hours: Saturday and Sunday 07:30 to 11:30- Could finish later depending on Production
- Location: Atherstone
- Immediate Start
What does this role involve?
Duties will be (But not restricted to):
- Filling vending machines/ fridges with sandwiches
- Checking the dates/ checking if the stock is not out of date.
- Performing temperature checks on fridges.
- Completing paperwork for fridge temperature checks, cleaning records, records for sandwiches filled and disposed of in the canteen fridge.
- Cleaning of the main seating area floors and tables.
- Cleaning of downstairs vending area and stock room.
Benefits of a Hygiene Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- Award winning recruitment agency
- Full training
If you are interested in the above Hygiene Operative role please click apply.