Administration role, Competitive salary, Stafford, Generous holiday allowance, Great company benefits
Your new company
Your new role will be working for a large organisation based in central Stafford, close to all major roads links.
Your new role
Your new role will involve the below
- Performing administrative duties such as filing, scanning documents, assisting with presentations, data entry, preparing accounts.
- Liaising with visitors
- Responsibility for the management of daily meeting rooms
- Ensuring all stationery is stocked, placing orders if necessary
- Providing support on projects to support the facilities manager when necessary
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in an administrative role
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Good typing, spelling and grammatical skills
What you'll get in return
- A generous salary of £18000 plus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.