Vehicle Safety Test Engineer - 34430
Vehicle Safety Test Engineer - 34430 - up to £27.81/hr Ltd - Vehicle Engineering, Gaydon Warwickshire
As part of a small supportive team, the Vehicle Safety Test Engineer will be a lead a cross-functional team from the start of a unique and exciting vehicle programme, responsible for one or more of the following test modes: Front Impact, Side Impact, Rear Impact, Rollover, Pedestrian Impact, Interior Head Impact. Crash Sensing, Active Safety. The Vehicle Safety/Test Engineer role will enjoy developing concepts through processes, creatively solve problems, steer virtual assessments, hands-on testing, manage projects and then prove all that hard work by destroying expensive prototypes through high energy crash testing.
3 KEY SKILLS
Applicants should be familiar with all aspects of the vehicle architectureApplicants should be familiar with Vehicle Safety Integration activity and testing activityA working knowledge of corporate and legal vehicle safety standards is required
Applicants should be qualified to degree level or equivalent or should have a significant amount of relevant practical experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked in a team environment
- Have high-level awareness of vehicle architecture and modern automotive technologies
- Be organised and self-motivated.
- Able to prioritise effectively and work to demanding deadlines with minimum supervision Good written and verbal communication skills.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960328574