Early Years Teaching Assistant
A hard working teaching assistant is required for a successful primary school in Alum Rock, Birmingham.
The school highly values its multi- cultural identity and continually strives to further links with the local community. The achievement of children is highly valued alongside their personal, spiritual, social, moral and emotional development.
We are looking for a dedicated EYFS teaching assistant for this position who will develop excellent relationships with all pupils, staff and children whilst ensuring the delivery of the highest care and education. Recent school experience and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum is essential. The candidate must have a real desire to raise standards of all children who they work with.
Successful Teaching Assistants will:
- Help children in all areas of the curriculum
- EYFS/ Reception/ Nursery experience and knoweldge
- Support children with a variety of SEND requirements both within a class setting and small groups
- Maintain pupil records
- Uphold the rules of the school/ classroom
- Have recent experience of supporting children in a Primary School setting
You may also be required to undertake administration tasks such as handing out/ collecting papers, photocopying, some light marking, putting up/ taking down displays, etc.
Teaching Assistant must have:
- CACHE Level 3
- NVQ Level 3
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Competitive rates for Teaching Assistants
- Continued professional development
- Work in local schools
- Weekly pay for Teaching Assistant
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark- after one day worked you will receive £100 capital bonds vouchers
You must hold an NVQ Level 3 teaching assistant qualification or equivalent for this role. If you are driven and motivated by children's learning and development, then please apply with an up to date CV representing your full work history.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80450552