Fork lift truck driver
We are recruiting for FLT driver in Telford, working for a high profile automotive company.
As a Fork Lift Driver you will need to have:
- Experience in fork Lift driving.
- Rate of pay: £9.44 p/h
- Working Hours: shifts rotating :6-2, 2-10, 10-6
- Location: Hortonwood, Telford
- Duration: Temporary leading to permanent
Role of Fork Lift Driver:
- To complete all necessary safety checks and record in the relevant documentation at the start of each shift, any problems need to be advised to team leader with the following information. Serial number and concern.
- Stillage's are moved by hand and loaded by hand not by using FLT forks to assist the loading and unloading of dollies.
- To report any fault or defect in the manufacturing process to your Team Leader
- To undertake any relevant training and induction and to assist others to do so
- All damaged stillage's are to be reported to Team leaders
- To work towards applying World Class Manufacturing standards in accordance with training
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Continual Training
- Carer progression opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Life assurance
- Free Parking
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in the above role please click apply or call Extra Personnel on or send your CV directly
To apply please contact Extra Personnel on or send your cv