Fettler / Machine Operative
Are you looking for an introductory job in engineering with stable work and full training ?
We have fantastic opportunities working with our client in the automotive engineering industry.
You will be operating presses, fettling and assisting skilled machinists, working for a busy and successful company in central Shrewsbury. All you need is the ability to operate hand tools and machinery and the willingness to learnThe Job Role:
- Operating production machinery and hand power tools.
- Fettling and finishing products.
- Manual loading and unloading of machinery.
- Working with other machinists and fettlers to meet output goals.
- Basic paperwork and IT duties.
- Maintaining a tidy and safe environment.
- Quality Checks.
- Previous work in an engineering based role beneficial.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable, punctual, hard working
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Physically fit and capable for manual lifting and carrying.
- College or equivalent mechanical / engineering qualification beneficial.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80445176