Sheet Metal Press Operator
Are you looking for an introductory job in engineering with stable work and full training ?
We have fantastic opportunities working with our client in the automotive engineering industry.
You will be operating presses, working with sheet metal and assisting skilled machinists, working for a busy and successful company in central Shrewsbury. All you need is the ability to operate hand tools and machinery and the willingness to learn.The Job Role:
- Operating sheet metal presses and hand power tools.
- Fettling and finishing products.
- Manual loading and unloading of presses.
- Working with other sheet metal press operators and fettlers to meet output goals.
- Basic paperwork and production tasks.
- Maintaining a tidy and safe environment.
- Quality Checks
- Previous work in an engineering based role beneficial.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable, punctual, hard working
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Physically fit and capable for manual lifting and carrying.
- College or equivalent mechanical / engineering qualification beneficial.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80446509