SAP SD Lead
A multibillion-dollar global business is embarking on a significant business transformation programme with best of breed technology at the forefront, thus providing exciting opportunities to join the programme at its inception.
As part of the recruitment campaign we are seeking an experienced 'Quote to Cash Transformation Lead' to help shape the global template and play a pivotal role in the execution of the greenfield European wide deployment.
The Q2C Transformation Lead will be responsible for the solution design, implementation, deployment, post implementation and support of the Jeld-Wen SAP ERP solution throughout Europe.
The Q2C Transformation Lead will provide leadership to a diverse European group and work collaboratively with Regional Business leadership and Corporate teams to achieve strategic goals and Jeld-Wen ERP execution globally.
Q2C Transformation Lead (Europe): Duties
- Develop a global ERP Quote to Cash systems design plan, oversee requirements gathering, solution design and configuration solutions to enable corporate strategic objective and drive business value
- Develop, lead and deliver Quote to Cash Execution in Europe - plus integrations to modules globally
- Develop European deployment model in line with global ERP organization, to include group internal IT, business groups, leaders and external partner resources
- Develop European deployment model for Organizational Change Management (OCM) structure, process and tools; in line with global ERP Planning organization working closely with HR to ensure alignment of groups goals and values
- Manage budget, spend, schedule and quality delivery
- Desired - Certifications in: Production and Inventory Management (CPIM), SAP Order to Cash (O2C/SD) modules
- Q2C Transformation Lead (Europe): Experience
Minimum 10 years' experience in Global/European SAP ERP Planning implementations
- Full Life Cycle SAP Quote to Cash (O2C/Q2C/SD) implementation experience
- Prior development and facilitation of Blueprint workshops on multiple process areas with a focus on new sales process, customer management experience.
- Ability to assemble a Global/European Sales/Customer technical and process team, with strong leadership to coach and manage activities / tasks for geographically dispersed team with tight timelines and competing priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills: Influence, collaboration, conflict, and expectation management to work with global Information Technology and business teams to deliver expected results.
- Proven experience in an Enterprise leadership role - previous responsibility for functional/technical guidance over project lifecycle
- Leadership skills in deployment of Quote to Cash to Pan-European/Global manufacturing companies
- Strong Organizational Change Management (OCM) skills
- Deployment of ERP Planning successfully for large companies
- Work with OCM team leads to access User Change Impact
- 10 years' experience in SAP Quote to Cash modules
- Specific implementation experience with SAP customer Life Cycle Management, CRM,
- Excellent knowledge on integration to Finance and quoting/Config systems
The permanent opportunity for a Q2C Transformation Lead (Europe) is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business, which has experienced growth year on year. In addition, this is a greenfield, global transformation programme.
To discuss in further detail, please apply and contact Ajay Hayre on ************** All third-party applications will be forwarded to Robert Walters.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960328354