Pay Support Specialist
Every year our teams deliver up to 150 million items through our network. Having the largest individual share of the national market and employing over 9,000 people in the UK there is no better time to join The People Network.
An opportunity has arisen for a Purchase Ledger Support Specialist to join the Finance team on a fixed term 6 month contract working Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:30
Reporting to the Purchase to Pay Manager, this role will provide specialist support for the P2P and ICR activities within the UK which captures and processes c200k invoices across 6500 internal and external customers.
The role will also be the single point of contact with the Outsource supplier with responsibility for monitoring their performance and adherence to SLA`s.
Working in a busy Finance team you will be responsible for the following:-
- Providing efficient support and administration service within all Purchase to Pay and ICR activities
- Support escalations and queries through to resolution
- Support the process of Inbound and Outbound Intercompany invoices on behalf of TNT UK in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with Head Office policy and procedures.
- Achieve compliance of Commercial policies, Fiscal / Indirect Tax requirements and UK Bribery Act.
- Produce monthly dashboard to support reporting and variance analysis
- Support ICFR and SOX control frameworks
To be sucessful in this role you will need to have the following:-
- Accounts payable or purchase ledger specialist experience essential
- Accounting knowledge
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Experience of project / change management an advantage
Excellent PC skills: Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
Knowledge of SAP R/3
Fluent in English
Experience in building working relationships with multiple partners
Ability to recognise improvement opportunities
Good conceptual thinking ability and analytical skills
Excellent planning and organisational skills
Import / Export awareness
If you consider yourself to be the right match for this role, join The People Network!