Global Risk and Compliance Supply Chain Analyst
£40,000 to £50,000 depending upon experience
A Global Risk and Compliance Supply Chain Manager is required to work for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
As Global Risk and Compliance Professional you will be responsible for ensuring the company meet all supply chain-related compliance requirements and embedding a compliance culture across our facilities.
- Accountability for supply chain compliance ensuring the Series facilities are 'Winning the Right Way'.
- Developing and implementing processes and controls, providing effective training and communication in line with Enterprise, Ethics and Compliance programmes.
- Perform complex analysis work, identifying and mitigating problems.
- Monitor compliance performance and recommend priorities and actions for improvement.
- Review processes for adherence and potential risks and recommend remediation.
- Develops standards and work practices and monitors conformance through assessments.
- Develop and implement best practices and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Assures compliance with organisation and government standards. Keeping abreast of the latest regulations.
- Performs compliance assessments and supports compliance audits.
- Educate, train and develop the supply chain on 'Winning the Right Way'.
- Define and implement effective compliance reporting.
Experience & Qualifications:
- The incumbent is required to have a breadth of knowledge and experience related to supply chain-related compliance requirements, and experience working in a large complex business environment.
- A degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Ability to perform complex assignments, with a proven track record of developing and implementing robust processes which meet compliance requirements.
- A demonstrated ability to raise and maintain standards relating to process compliance.
- Broad knowledge of supply chain-related compliance & regulatory requirements.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong technical and supply chain leadership.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills, inclusive of strong networking and stakeholder management.
- Excellent Systems and IT skills.
- Experienced in interpreting and locally deploying enterprise global standards.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Stafford and offering an annual salary between £40,000 and £50,000 depending upon experience plus an excellent benefits package!
If you are interested in discussing further please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment as soon as possible!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960328621