Administrator - Amazing Part-Time opportunity
Receptionist / Office Administrator
Ross on Wye
Part-Time Temp - Monday and Wednesday (maybe Friday)
My Ross on Wye based client is looking for an experienced administrator who is strong at multitasking, good knowledge of numbers and spreadsheets. Need to have good customer service skills and ideally need to drive.
To assist with the day to day duties of the reception and administration needs of the business.
- To greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- To answer telephone calls, enquiries and e-mail enquiries and respond appropriately
- To assist colleagues and provide additional administration support
- To be responsible for postal services
- Provide personal assistance to the management team- basic PA duties
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Proficient on Microsoft office programs.
- Able to work in a team - good communicator
- Great people skills
- Adaptable person - willing to take on extra tasks in the office
- Open and honest
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Kerri at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.