Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
A leading tier 1 automotive company are looking to recruit Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join their facility in Worcester working on 3 shift pattern, Monday - Friday.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
The successful candidate will be responsible for.
- Maintenance and repair of all production equipment, keeping down-time to an absolute minimum, whilst contributing to the safe and efficient running of production processes and cost-effective use of down-time.
- First-line contact for immediate reaction to emergency break-down on plant, equipment and buildings diagnosing problems as quickly as possible.
- Effectively manage break-down and/or failure of equipment and plant by taking appropriate remedial action in the following areas; Robotics, PLC's, Electrical Control Systems, Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Carry out a safe system of work for Predictive, Preventative and Planned Maintenance as required.
- The successful candidate will need to be from a manufacturing background
- Recognised qualification e.g. ONC/HNC or equivalent apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to read and understand electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic drawings
- Computer system literate, favour in experience of CMMS, MS Office
The ideal candidate will have experience of the automotive industry within a manufacturing environment. Any background working with presses would be highly advantageous.
The salary offered will be commensurate with the level of relevant experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved with varied projects as the business continues to develop.
Pension, Life Insurance, Free Gym, Childcare Vouchers, Share Option Scheme and more.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.