Shrewsbury's leading full service marketing agency is looking for a Back-End Developer with 3+ years' agency experience to join their team.
Having recently had substantial investment to help make them a major player in the Midlands, it's the perfect time for someone who is as committed to business growth and personal growth to join their talented but fun-loving team to work in a highly collaborative way sharing ideas, knowledge and best practice.
Your role will include making sure current client websites are maintained in launch condition, responding to change and support requests alongside working on implementing new features when required.
You will be working closely with their Technical Director but will also have your own autonomy and be responsible for development projects from specification to testing and beyond!
You will have:
- Minimum 3 years' practical experience working in an agency
- A good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- In-depth knowledge of PHP and WordPress
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs and full CRM integration
- A strong knowledge MySQL and Plesk servers
- Experience with testing frameworks and change control
- Knowledge of iOS / Android development would be an advantage, either Native or Hybrid
- Great communication skills, having the ability to lead technical discussions with clients explaining complex concepts in an easy-to-understand way
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Passion for building clean, functional websites and apps within a collaborative team environment
The successful candidate will have a drive for continuous personal development - keeping up-to-date with latest developments and trends - you will also have the enthusiasm and the ability to share these with the team to promote best practice and to support business growth.
Salary: £40,000 per annum DOE + onsite parking + modern workplace + birthdays off + modern, relaxed environment with cappuccinos and ping pong!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company in an exciting phase of growth. If you have the skills and experience, our client would love to hear from you!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960327645