Front End/Drupal Developer 6-month Contract- Birmingham City Centre
Front End/Drupal 7/8 Developer 6 month Contract - Birmingham City Centre
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Front End/Drupal Developer based in Birmingham City Centre. This is an opportunity to work on meaningful policies that impact people’s lives around the world. A company that is socially responsible, employee-owned and gives 1% of their profits to charity each year. The working culture promotes personal and career development and you’ll be part of a large international group with offices worldwide.
You will need experience in the following,
- Significant web development experience with high level knowledge of and experience of Drupal.
- Demonstrable experience theming Drupal 7 and 8 sites and a working knowledge of Drupal 7 Hooks
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of websites including online community platforms, especially Drupal in a Linux hosting environment
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views and Panels
- A clear understanding of Drupal templating - able to create custom node and page templates, templates for regions, views, and fields
- Excellent knowledge of css and css pre-processors. Able to create DRY css inline with SMACSS / OOCSS (or other choice of methodology) and the ability to apply this to existing Drupal mark-up.
Arden Resourcing Limited is acting as an employment agency regards the above position
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960328761